Compassionate Nursing Home Care in Buckhannon, WV
Holbrook on the Hill Treats Our Residents with Respect and Love
When the times comes to place your loved one in a nursing home, your desire is the highest quality care, specialized for their particular needs and partnered with compassion and dignity from the facility’s staff.
If you or your loved one needs nursing care, Holbrook on the Hill in Buckhannon, WV will answer the call. Contact us today at (304) 472-3280. Our nursing home team will provide you or your loved one with the high-quality care, respect, dignity, and compassion you deserve.
Sometimes, You Need the Care a Nursing Home Provides
Though everyone ideally wants to remain in their home as they age, sometimes the care you or your loved one requires is more than you can handle yourself. They need attention around the clock, specialized attention that demands medical expertise.
A nursing home environment provides these particular services for you, in a residential facility with a staff giving the most comprehensive long-term care to you or your loved one.
Choose Holbrook on the Hill!
Holbrook on the Hill should be your choice when the time arrives to consider a nursing home. We carry on a tradition of care that began in 1958. Our staff consists of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants, a certified activities director, a quality dietary staff, and licensed social workers, all working together to give acute attention to your or your loved one’s specific needs.
We provide 24-hour superior long-term care, and our team always aims to attain — and maintain — the maximum level of quality of service, with compassion and respect. Holbrook on the Hill tries to make our nursing home feel as much like home as possible for our residents, and we will always treat your loved one that way that they deserve to be treated.
Holbrook on the Hill offers the following services to our nursing home residents:
• Private/semi-private accommodations
• 24-hour nursing care and supervision
• Medication and treatment administration
• Housekeeping/laundry service
• Dietary services — meals and snacks included
• Activity programming
• Physician visits by our attending physician
• Podiatry services
• Respite care
• Beauty and barber shop
• Religious services conducted by area churches
• Community volunteers
• Special attention given to private celebrations
As well, our team offers outstanding medical services, including:
• Rehabilitation services — including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
• IV therapy
• Alzheimer’s/Reduced physical functioning
• Respiratory support/oxygen
• Wound care
• Pain management
• Contracted inpatient hospice placement
• Coordinated outpatient dialysis
• Conditions for nursing home placement
• Palliative care